Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

100 word challenge

 The sound as if she’s playing my old balle music box gets Louder every time you listen to it. It's like it's lorrying you down to a peaceful place like you can’t return back to reality. It drags you down and down till you go to sleep. It's like it pulls you further down till you can’t move again. Or till there's nothing left but the music playing a duet again and again that you can’t stop playing it around. You wait for it to stop but you can’t help the music that it gets stuck in your head and that you can’t get it out. Then a bird's feather falls on top of the music box as if it ended with a single feather. 


125/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post