Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

100 word challenge

 Foot sized adult footprints still freshly there right in front of my door in snow I wondered why they were still fresh like if the person was still here hiding so I followed the foot trail it leaded me to a pouch of snow in the middle of the road I was confused so I cleared the snow out of the way. It was a sewer!. I saw a car coming my way so I opened the sewer and jumped in. ‘’Bad idea’’ the car shut me silled in. I looked around and found missing people that followed the footprints.


100/100


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post