Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Playing To Win Book Review

 

Playing To Win author by FLEUR BEALE

the last few weeks we have been doing book reviews on the book we have chosen from are teacher. The book I have chosen is called Playing To Win it's a book based on rugby well latter on the story. The reason why I choose this book was because the front cover looked interesting and it had drama at the back of the book. How I thought of it was that the book was pretty short but really nice to read and how it had inspiring words. But my favorite part was when todd knocked denny's lunch out of his hands onto the sand and said 

''sandy sandwiches''. Playing To Win characters: Denny, Todd, Alice, Sally, Clara, Zak, Coach, Pete, Kyle, Jake, Mrs Salter, Lucy, Rose, Mr Hargrove, George, Tamati, Andy, Alish. I think it's best that adults read this book or teens because it had lots of club drinking and bad words in it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post