Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Freeze fame

Today we have been trying out freeze frames for the past few weeks/days and some techniques skills I have learned like having special relationships with people we have not meet before you could make a new friendship with them and maybe you could get along by helping them find a group to act with or you could let them into your group so they don't feel lonely or left out. Like getting to know each other in the act it is also about cooperation and participating like joining in and having a go just have fun acting and then freeze in a pose that you and your group would agree on. and that different poses give emotions of how the person is feeling or acting  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post