Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Playing To Win week 2

  1. There is some tension between Todd and Denny since the first day they meet.

  2. Why do you think Todd is giving Denny a hard time?

  3. Todd is giving Denny a hard time because he had a better car then him?

  4. because denny bought a new car

  5. When you have conflict or a disagreement with someone how do you fix it?

  6. What strategies do you have to prevent a fight?

  7. I will try to reasoning with them to know what happened in the situation

  8. so maybe they could say sorry to one and other and forget about it or become friends.

  9. Which character are you enjoying reading about the most? Why do you think they are the most interesting?

  10. alice because she's sarcastic and chill

  11. What do you predict is going to happen next? I predict that when they get out of the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post