Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 word challenge

 It all started at this exact place they told me as if it was a ‘‘magic bubble’’ I never really believed in fairy tail stories so I went to go see for myself but my friends tried to stop me because it was dangerous like how is a bubble dangerous? It could lead you into another word. I mean that's cool but you can never come back- to late as I jumped in it took me back into the future I came out right onto my grave my friends/family all around it crying. nosed that I would be stuck in the timeline {Forgotten}


103/100



1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey,
    I like how you twisted the idea and made it your own. Maybe try and change some words so it makes sense, for an example you used Selfie instead of Self. You could also try make it fit into 100 words. Beside that I really enjoyed the idea.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post