Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Gymnastics - PE


Today in PE we have been learning new gymnastics tricks to get more energy and to get more flexible.  Find below are various moves on each apparatus.

Trampoline - front flip, back flip.

beam - walking backwards, hop, leap, frog jumps.

parallel bars - walk on hands forwards and backwards, leg lifts.

bar - roll of the bar, tuck legs through roll.

floor/mat - cartwheel, handstand, log roll forward roll, backwards roll.

mini trampoline - flip, tuck jump. 


Something new that I have learnt this term is having a balance focus will help you to have a balance mind and successful result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post