Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

playing to win week 3

Hi guys this week in reading we have been reading chapter five of our novel playing to win we had to make a question on what happened  in chapter five. one thing that happened in chapter five was that we found out about Alice's brother that died in a crash after his rugby party. This explains why alice does not take alice does not take denney's accident well and why she does not like rugby. my question for what happened in chapter five is What do you think caused the crash to happened?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post