Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Playing To Win week 1

For the past few weeks/days, Bhs class has been given different books from the teachers to pick. I picked playing to win because it sounded interesting and it was the last book left in the box. Today the teacher has choose us some questions to answer. So here are some of my answers to her questions from the book.


Things to include: 

  • Who is the protagonist (main character)? I think Denny.

  • What do we know about them and their personality? fairless &

  • brave confronted/sporty.

  • What are two main events that have happened so far? The first main event

  • was him coming to school

  • & him getting a new car. And getting bullied.

  • What do you predict is going to happen next? I was going to predict that

  • he might have a car crash.

  • But now that I looked at the title of the story now

  • I protect that he is playing rugby to win it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey

    Thanks for sharing your ideas about Chapter 1-2 I can tell you've really understood what's happening in the book so far. Next time see if you can put all of your answers into sentences with capital letters and full stops, not with the bulletpoints.

    Have you enjoyed reading the book so far? I look forward to seeing more blogs about it!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post