Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Blackout Poetry Blog

 Today, are class has been working on Blackout poetry. Its when you get this piece of newspaper and circle words you like. But you don't do random words you have to make it into a poetry. After we did are poetry we had to cut it out. Then we had to color all the words we didn't like in markers so it doesn't show so you can read your poetry you made then we had to glue it onto a colorful piece of paper then put are names on it so we know who is whose. I will show you how my one turned out  and what my words say in it if you can't see it.



I have just nordic it was upside down so I will read to you what they say the first one at the top says. But just saying it might not make sentence. But here '' before moving corona virus has spread more meaning more people getting hurt''

The other one down the bottom of paper says '' Flowers bloom shine then glow by time'' I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post