Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

solar oven


Kia Ora! Last week we made a science task known as solar ovens. We worked in groups and the purpose was to learn about using solar energy in different ways.  

Firstly we got pieces of cardboards, we put foil inside, then we put sticks through the box. Next we went outside and get chocolate cookies and marshmallows from the teachers, then we put them under the sun to melt into a smore with a magnifying glass to get the sun's heat. But my one didn't turn out as I thought it would, because there was too much wind coming from out of nowhere.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post