Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Art

                                      Art 
 In art class for the past 1 week are class has been working on  perspective art about a bridge, some trees, & bushes. After we had made are things in are pictures we glued them on a piece of paper and named them. Today we are making a story based on are picture that we made so here goes my story based on my art picture. 

One dark day in the open blue there was a girl that come out of white smoke/the fog. She was driving her gray car on a big brown bridge but she saw the pink blossom trees in the night stars she wanted to take a picture under it as soon as she was going to stop her car on the green grass she was all out of fuel so she stopped at the middle of the bridge were there were cars coming. She didn't know what to do she thought of a idea but she thought it was weird but she did it anyway she got out of her car and pushed it on top of the grass were the bushes were pushing it back so she had to do the side of the bridge the people stopped and saw she was out of fuel so they desired to help her. After that someone handed her a ride and bloped the Chain onto her car. she even gotten to take a picture under the tree. :D
The End

5 comments:

  1. Hello its me lAcie.
    i like your story great job. I enjoyed reading it maybe next time you could add a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey

    I love you your story and how you add the face in the end of the story. Next time could you make the story the same size as the introduction. Overall it was amazing

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry I made it the same size now! hope this is what you meant

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Casey

    I enjoyed reading your piece of narrative writing. Maybe next time you could include the photo of your art work so we knew what the story was about. You made a really beautiful piece of art!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you miss birtch If i could only take it off your wall i could take a photo of it hope you read this!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post