Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

character words

Character Words


Your task: 

Define these terms in your own words. 


Share these to your blog. See if you can come up with an example for each using a popular book series (or movie!)


Protagonist - can mean the main character/the good guy


Antagonist - means the bad guy in the movie/book series


Narrator - narrator is a meaning of someone who makes the film of the movie/book series


Flat character - flat character means a character of the flim does not change too much from the start to the beginning


Dynamic character - a dynamic character is usually change as a result of the story as a event/like growing up and changing


Static character - a static character dont change as much


Round character - a round character is like the star of the story


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post