Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Business + Enterprise (B&E)

 Business + Enterprise _B&E_

At the past 3 weeks are class has been paired up with different people from different class. We did this because we've been working on selling things so that we can get more people to buy are things and to get to know are teammates from different class/year level better. My group has chosen to do fruit kebabs & a fruit drink called otai ( oh, thigh ) from Tonga. We have chose these things because we were going to let the customer pick what they want on there fruit kebabs and for the drink we wanted to try something new to see if anyone would buy it. For are fruit kababs we have-d got marshmallows, strawberries, grapes, oranges. Even chocolate to go on top of them if you want. For are otai (oh, thigh) we will make it lcy on a hot day if you feel to warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post