Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

100 word challenge

The sound as if the aliens were about to abduct you.
But it gets louder every time you move closer to it like if it was
saying something
in alien words that you don't understand,
like if it was singing to you.
To fall into a deep sleep that you didn’t understand
why it was making you sleepy as
you walked towards it.
It's like you're lost somewhere but you don't know where.
It's like you can’t move anymore like it's  forcing you to stay with it
till you drifted off to sleep
with the song stuck in your head.

100/100



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post