Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Today i am reading a book called staying afloat.
There was one girl and one boy and Grandad. The girl name was Vika
And the boy name was Kele. They were Fishing with Grandad. Everyone was wearing  life
jacket Except Kele he Didn't like it. So Grandad seed that he did wear one - and  I wasn’t in
too Deep. so then he were it so he won't go too Deep. so they went to the Boat. there were
lots of fish in the sea Grandad got out his GPS. and he turned off the motor. Then Kele fall
in the water then Grandad help Kele he told him up to the side of the Boat. now Kele lowes
that it is safe to wear a life jacket.
Life jackets.

A lot of people like to spend time on the water in boats’ but every year’ about twenty people
drown in boating accidents in new zealand.

1 comment:

  1. This is quality work because I comment to support my learning I cant watt for your new blog post

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post