Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Sun bears

i was reading Sun bears with Lizzy.




Can you write 6 facts that you learnt about sun Bears?


Remember a fact is something that is true


1) Sun bears are the smallest of all the bears.
2) Sun bears come from Malaysia.
3) Wellington zoo has 2 adult sun bears.
4) When the 2 baby bears were born they only weighed 300
grams.
5) Sun bears are very good climbers.
6) Sun bears will eat everything but they like honey the most.


Can you come up with some questions to ask a friend? Write
them here
and then share
them for your
friend
to
answer.
1) Can you tell me where sun bears live?
2) What do sun bears eat? What is their favourite food?
3) What is the sun bears favourite activity?
4) Some people call sun bears honey bears, why do  you think they get
called
that?
5) Why are the twin bears special?
6) How much did the 2 baby bears weigh?


Hope you like it by casey!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post