Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Ring Ring!



Using your own words explain  what the new words mean.

New Word
What does it mean?
whispered
Whispered means you're saying satan but all quiet.
ghost
Ghost mens your face Turns white and shocked.
Switched on
Switched on mens you Switched on your motorbike.
copy
Copy mens your copying someone's voice.
tui
Tui is a tip of Bird.
Flax
A blue-flowered herbaceous plant that is cultivated for its seed.


In the box below explain the ‘moral’ of this story
Remember that a moral is a lesson to be learnt.

That leant to not go too Mr Roes farm because there were Tui and bulls
The Tui made a lot of  noises so thats why.









1 comment:

  1. Wow Casey I love to see that you are confident in posting on your blog. You have added so many posts. I love looking at your work. I readlly like how you explained what a Tui is. Maybe next time you could write the meaning in your own words for example the flax meaning looks like it might have been copied from the internet :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post