Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Duckling palace

You know it's spring  when you see a
mother duck With her duckling.
But what happens if you find some duckling without their
mother?
That's when you need a duckling palace.
Lloyd warren works at the SPCA
The SPCA is the society for the
Prevention of cruelty to animals.
Lloyd doesn't want to handle the
Duckling too much so he leaves them
Alone as much as possible. Duckling
can eat on their own.
Now the duckling are warm and
Well fed but they also need water
To drink. Lloyd needs to make sure
That they can't climb into their water
Containers Duckling love water but if they have a big bowl
Of it they'll climb right in and get wet and cold.
The duckling have to be sixty-six or eighty-five days old
Lloyd takes them to safe places where he lets them go
Be free the end to there real nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post