Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Hi my name is casey im going to tell about my life.
i live with my mum and dad and my Brother. and my Mum my Mum love to clean
the house and do the washing. my dad love to go to the gym.
my Brother he always love to go on the computer a lot.
i like cleaning with my Mum. when we wont to go to a plase my Brother always wanted to  stay home. and we have a pet her name is mango we name her that because she looks like a mango.
when its wensday i have tutoring and my Mum gives me food if i'm hungry.
on Mondays we go  swimming with a big family.

thats the end of my life hope you comment
(by casey)








3 comments:

  1. Hi Casey I love your get to now me because I get to no you a little beater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey thanks for telling me this. This reminds me of the time that I did this but I forgot to post it. maybe next time should remeber to not add personal information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Casey, I really like how much detail you added in this about your family. I like cleaning as well. Fromm Miss T

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post