Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Recipe to make Pancakes :)

Today I am going to share to you how to make pancakes at home. Here are the ingredients you need.  

Ingredients

  • 2 cups self raising flour
  • Pinch salt
  • ¼ cup sugar
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • 2 eggs
  • ¼ tsp vanilla essence
  • 2 cups of milk
  • Butter for cooking
Method
  • 1. Into a large bowl place the flour, salt, sugar, lemon zest, eggs, vanilla and milk. 
  • Whisk until well combined and lump free. 
  • Let it rest for 10 mins.
  • 2. Heat a small pan to a medium heat, brush with a little butter. 
  • Pour in 1/4 cup mixture, rolling the pan around to get an even cover. 
  • Cook until the pancake starts to bubble, then flip and cook for a further 2 mins. 
  • Stack the pancakes until needed.

1 comment:

  1. I just did this for fun hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post