Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Healthy Lifestyle Getting enough Sleep

Today on Monday the august we have been working on healthy lifestyle about getting enough sleep for school. The teacher even gave us some questions of how much sleep we need.

1. How much sleep does a teenager need to get? -  10 - 9 hours 

2. What time do you wake up to get to school? -  6/7 am  - What time do you go to sleep on average?         9 pm   - Calculate the times, does this give you enough sleep? 10 hours that's the correct amount

3. Quality of sleep - showering, brushing your teeth, reading, Quiet activities.

4. So you can wake up to go to school, or when you grow up you can go to work so you don't have to be late or get fired. You do better at school by learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post