Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Rover in Mars

Hi everyone, for today I will share about our lesson in Science.


What is a Rover?
A rover looks like a box in the middle and it looks like a spider with legs.
It is a device that explores places. Rovers can be used to collect rocks and soil samples. 
When is it launching? 
 Rover was launched on July 30, 2020 in an Air-force Station in Florida.
It will land Mars in February 18, 2021.
What size is the rover?
Rover is 10 feet long not including the arm, 9 feet wide and 7 feet tall.  It is also weigh 1,025 kilograms.
NASA'S science mission Directorate Washington D.C., by the Jet  laboratory. 
What are the features of Mars?
Mars is a red planet The red planet is dusty cold world with a thin atmosphere and is home to four NASA robots. Mars is the fourth planet from the sun Home | Curiosity – NASA's Mars Exploration Program

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post