Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Not So Common Instruments

 I have made my own musically instrument called the Tree-Ment. Tree-Ment is a woodwind like a flute but quite different I used other things to make it a unique instrument and i made it more nature. It has mushrooms on top of it to make clicking sounds to make the clicking sounds on it you push on it. And it come out of a shape of a wood flute with a hold. It also has strings to pull on and make different sounds the big ones make deep sounds and the little ones on the mushroom make high pitch sounds the wood flute has a hole to blow into it also comes with a hole blocker to block the holes and a fluffy stick made out of stick and sheep wood to clean the inside of the wood flute.

(Tree-Ment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post