Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Music Moods

Today In music class we have to find music that makes you have emotions. 

Faded - Alan Walker is the song I choose.  Faded

Emotions - 

Sad - feeling down like no one's there to help you, lost in your own world, sadness takes over, a strong message. 

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes is other song I choose.  High Hopes

Emotions -

Happy - Keep trying even if its hard, having high hopes, don't ever change yourself, aim high for your dreams.

Bruno Mars - talking to the moon Talking To The Moon

Emotions - 

Relaxed - watching the sunset go down, it makes me feel like im not by myself, it lights up my darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post