Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Local heroes task Huru 1

 Hello, last week we had been working on local heroes that helps in a situation in New Zealand. The teacher has giving the option of heroes that has helped in something that has happened in New Zealand, the one I did was from a Christchurch earthquake that has saved a people or a person. I did this person because of their actions and what they did to help the person. I was taken away by their bravery and their accomplishment. We had questions to answer when doing our research.

Questions About Christchurch quake heroes recognised

Q1. What did they do? They saved a person whose legs was trapped
Q2. What qualities did they show? They showed bravery to risk their lives to save others
Q3. Where were they? They were in Christchurch city
Q4.How did they get involved? They got involved by someone calling the emergency amputation on the trapped person’s legs 
Q5. Why did they get involved? They got involved because someone needed help
Q6.Did they earn any bravery awards? Yes they earned a medal (an award)  
Q7. How has their life been affected? They have been affected by protecting others

Canine heroes to be recognised | Stuff.co.nz

 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Casey. This is a fantastic example of a local hero. Like you, I am blown away by their bravery to help someone when they are putting their life in danger too.
    Keep up the awesome work. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post