Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Wood Tech Speakers

step 1: measure

(needed help didn't know how to measure)

step 2: glue the box together

glued well: no it didn't go well when i first glued it. it turned into a broken box but still worked

step 3: make the holes for the drills and two big ones for the sound to come though

(went okay)

step 4: paint the box

colors of the box: (black) okay

step 5: glue the wires together on the box to connect it 

(went okay)

step 6: text the results and see if it works

(it worked :) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post