Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Tapa Cloth

TAPA CLOTH 
eel
water
sun
flower
hills
trees.







Today my class has been working on Art, and learning about the traditions of Samoan Tapa cloth. Everyone in T1 made an example of Tapa cloth out of thick paper.  Firstly we drew what we choose from a Samoan story that the teacher read to us, on to a piece of paper using wax crayons. Then I painted brown dye over the top of my drawing. When it was dry I took a photo of my work and now you can see it on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post