Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Arts Kete

Last week we did are own comics In arts kete. My comic was about ally the cat/Netflix based on a movie but I changed it up a bit with a little bit of help from teacher helper :) I even changed the name of it. But I didn't get to finish all of it because i was to busy detailing it. Even the teacher gave me some ideas & draw-ed some plans down on the paper of what should come next and first. 

The story starts off with a girl named ally who had short brown hair and her eyes where blue like the sky. She was walking with her friend may ( I didn't get time to do may on my comic ) so as they where walking they saw a cat come out of a gifted shop with a tiny present in his mouth and on top of the present there was a yellow ribbon. Then the cat walked pasted ally & may and walked on to the road when the lights where green

( Didn't get much done )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey!

    This is a really nice post you've made. You've written lots of details about your comic strip and what you've been working on. I'm really pleased with your independent work today.

    I look forward to seeing your final story about Ally the cat!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post