Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Holidays S. P. L. L. E. S

Holiday Blog

Blog about the last 2 weeks on holiday… add a couple of pics after you’ve written your Blog.
S      P      I      L       E    S
S - Social activities (friends, whanau)
P- Physical  (e.g bike riding, running, sport)
I - Intellectual (E.g. something you did to extend your thinking & learning e.g. reading)
L - Likes (things you enjoyed doing)
E - Emotional (what sort of emotions during the holidays?… happy, sad, frustrated..)
S -  Success 

During the holidays I clean up the house for my mum and dad when they're at work. My brothers mostly look after me because I'm the youngest in our family. After I’m finished up cleaning, I mostly grab something to eat and watch netflix with my brothers. When my dad comes back he always cooks chicken and sausages on the grill for dinner and it always tastes delicious.  Sous Vide Beef Sausage with Roasted Cauliflower Salad Recipe


2 comments:

  1. A delightfully informative Blog Casey. What a wonderfully mouth-watering pic. to illustrate the meals your dad cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a great Blog and pic and I'm sure I've commented, but I think it's still 'Subject to approval'.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post