Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

art huru

 

  Hello, today in art class we have been doing a personal logo. My personal logo is about me because I like moons, cats, seeing space and Mountains. I think I can see it more clearly with the lines, I don't think it's even because i scratched it to much I also think that I should have left the cercle without scratching it, and maybe just scratched the ears and halo around it, and the moon on it. But i think it's well okay not the best but okay, On the top right was supposed be a sun but i think it smudged. the star next to it was something I couldn't draw back when i was little but I know how to do it my friend put it on and it made me remember so I keeped it on as a memory.

  

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Casey, Your personal logo linoleum-print is printed well and I like the marks in the negative space that add movement, texture and show the direction of your cutting of the block. You have reflected about your finished work and made thoughtful observations about what you'd like to do next time. Do you know what type of logo design you have created? The choices are: symbol, wordmark, letter-mark, combination, and emblem.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post