I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 7 and in 2021 I will be a year 8. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Today the 26th of May 2020, we talked about haiku poetry and Ms Birtch instructed us to write a poetry of my own. So therefore I have decided to write about foxes because I really love foxes.
FOXES
Foxes are yellow
Foxes are white
Foxes are beautiful like snow white
Foxes fur is as soft as a rug
Foxes sleep as tight as a bug.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language. 3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question. Encourage me to make another post
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post